(please forgive me for not having the correct button. Its a broken link for me)
Tonight I'm hooking up with Allie at Little Baby Fields for a blog hop for the SN community.
For this blog hop, we are supposed to write down our 5 New Year's Goals.
Well, this is going to be hard because I really don't make goals. Maybe because no one will give me a prize when I complete it. I'm not very intrinsically motivated :)
So, let's say I was making New Year's goals. (but I'm not) They might include the following things:
1. cut down on the amount of soda I drink (that is so not gonna happen!)
2. work out 30 minutes a day (I totally gave up on it. I just bought new bigger jeans)
3. stop eating out so much (again, probably not gonna happen!)
4. Read the book for book club each month (This is quite possible... except that I still haven't purchased January's book yet!)
5. Get my website up and running for my photo business (this better happen!)
I'd add "get pregnant" for this year, too, but as I'm noticing, its kind of out of my hands. I've been doing my part. Brian's been (reluctantly) doing his part. Nothing's happening. Oh well, that's another post for another day.