This month's shoot was the hardest by far. Someone thought it was super funny to roll over and scoot away as soon as I put her on the blanket.
I got ONE decent picture of her on the blanket. And then had to use my mad photoshopping skills to get rid of my foot that was caught on the blanket.
Sitting her up in front of the blanket was going to be easier, right?
Well, except that she didn't want to sit up. She can get herself onto her belly from a sitting position now. I had to enlist the help of Jaina to get her back on her bottom.
Then she would scoot herself on her butt all over the hardwood floor and not stay in the middle of the back drop.
I finally got her to sit up straight by telling her to clap. It lasted all of 3 seconds.
I'm going to just go ahead and assume that 9 months is going to be even more of a challenge!
At 8 months you are:
- eating stage 2 foods. Stage 3 makes you gag.
- picking up gerber snacks with your fingers. But spitting them out if you actually get them to your mouth!
- drinking water from a sippy cup. Sometimes you actually hold it yourself.
- STILL waking up at night. Someone likes their 4 AM bottle too much.
- In size 3 diapers.
- wearing 6-9 month clothes, but 9-12 also fits.
- clapping hands
- patting legs
- you think The Wheels on the Bus is the most hilarious song ever.
- saying "ma ma ma ma" and "da da da da" but mainly only because you are trying to copy us. I'm not counting it as a first word yet.
- got two bottom teeth in all at once and seem to be working on 4 more currently.
- scooting on your belly
- sitting up in the bathtub with no support.